Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe View Post
The best way to show displeasure is with your feet! Use them to walk away
and never come back!
Andy
Actually I never was a customer of theirs. Only tried to be.

The Cruisin' Corvettes Club had a couple of "Chili Cookoffs" there and I spoke to one of the guys (Ryan, I believe). I could tell that he was only grudgingly talking to me when he figured out who I was. But I figured I would see if he would fix that fuel system garbage for me. He obviously wasn't interested so I asked Kenny Blankenship to help me trace some of the wiring to the fuel pump to get me grounded at where I needed to start, and after scouring the internet for answers, I just jumped in and did it myself.

Speaking of which, S&S was claiming to be able to do anything and everything on cars, but when I asked Ryan specifically if he could do a wheel alignment on my C6Z for me, he declined. So yeah, I know all I need to know about them, thank you very much.

If I need work done that I can't do myself or just don't feel like tackling, I'll take my car to Shane at the local Chevy dealership. BTW, Shane told me that he had people calling him urging him not to work on my car when it was out there, so that shows you the pettiness of some people around here, apparently. I guess they were rooting for me to fail getting the car back on the road.