View Single Post
Unread 05-10-2008, 11:34 AM   #15
MiamiMuscle

Name :
MiamiMuscle has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady N View Post
THE LAWS WERE MADE TO PROTEC US . IN YOUR CASE GET A LAWYER AND GET HIS ADVISED AND WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE PUSHING THE CAR AGAIN , BE READY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES. THERE ARE TRACK IN FLORIDA WHERE YOU CAN PUSH 150 OR BETTER AND THERE WILL BE NO TICKETS . AND REMENBER PEOPLE WRECKLESS DRIVING CAN BE CROSSING YOUR LANE AND GETTING BACK INTO YOUR LANE.CHECK OUT MOROSSO TRACK NOT FAR FROM YOU
I accelerated from 0-30 at 2:30am with not a single pedestrian anywhere near me in the middle lane of a 3 lane road. Soon as i reached 30 i let off or else he would of gotten me for speeding. Is this considered pushing my car and would i have recieved a verbal warning if he hadnt seen the tuner connected to my car i was using for data logging. Was it neccessary to write "tuner in car-racing" and for those non believers i will scan the ticket and post it, i am not trying to make cops look bad. I admit to doing a lot of things i should have gotten tickets for but this was definatley not one of them. also if i did something so bad why did the officer follow me for 5 blocks before pulling me over, did he expect i was going to speed and when i didnt pulled me over anyways, because thats the impressions i got.

Your right many laws are made to protect us, but many are also written under the disguise of saftey but in reality are created to generate revenue. Im a firm beleiver that if the gov passed a law where all ticket revenue was invested back into the community to build safer roads and create safe driving programs like in germany, non of this would happen and cops would instead focus on the truly dangerous drivers posing a legitimate risk to drivers and themselves.
MiamiMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote