View Single Post
Unread 07-01-2007, 10:21 AM   #8
ronnie948
Ronnie948

Name :
ronnie948 has disabled reputation
Default AMAZON is WRONG "Ronnie"

I also have been buying from Amazon for years with no problems. I would not even be mad if Amazon did not know this guy ryanmil22 was a scam. "BUT" they did know of the problem with ryanmil22 and did nothing to please their customers at all. It is just plain wrong for any company to try to just cover up a problem instead of trying to fix it in a very fast manner. I'm still not certain I will ever get a refund. I have to wait up to two weeks for an answer from A to Z Then my refund would be credited to my account within three more days after being approved by A to Z . If I do not recieve my refund I will write my credit card company with copys of all of my paperwork and I will also contact the attorney general of the state of Florida and file a formal complaint. If I don't get my money back I will certainly make sure Amazon knows my name and I will keep ranting until justis is done. I have copys of all E-Mails and corrospondence from Amazon and all of the E-Mails I sent to ryanmil22. They will wish they never put a vender like ryanmil22 on their site and tried to cover up for him when he cheated their customers. There are more then 30 other buyers with the same problem. I'm sure the Florida attorney would also like to hear from them.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote