View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2007, 12:56 PM   #14
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

That's good advice. It's best to just button your lips together when you are all charged up with adrenalin. Even if you know positively without a doubt you are innocent, it would be best to say nothing at all until you have settled down. Perhaps even talked to an attorney first.

Actually that new law here in Florida is a real boon to short, old, out of shape guys like me. Anyone getting in my face is probably going to be bigger, younger, and more in shape than me. Even my running away from him might trigger a heart attack, so I've really got no choice but to shoot the antagonist to protect myself if the hostile attitude appears likely to erupt into physical violence. Besides, I did study martial arts in my younger days and learned that there are several places on your body where a single well placed blow, even accidentally, can SERIOUSLY mess you up. I really don't want to take the chance of being on the receiving end..... And few people really understand how dangerous someone with a blade can be before you can even react.