View Single Post
Unread 07-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #7
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

I'm sure Al would simply dismiss this man as a rogue religious fanatic, not a true man of the cloth, like himself. It's good to see that some still have the strength to stand up and speak the truth. As he summarized, some are not willing to accept the truth.

The state should have never taken this to court. I can only assume they did so to appease those that disputed the findings of the law enforcement investigators, thinking that a not guilty verdict might settle this once and for all. What a waste of tax payers money. But it did provide the media with a platform to show their true colors once again. They had the option of accurately depicting the facts, but they took the low road and painted their own picture, being sure to keep the pot stirred so to speak. What a striking contrast was the photo of a 12 year old Trayvon Martin to the photos found on Facebook. Obviously, facts don't sell the news. When you choose to write fiction you can end it anyway you like and make it sound much more entertaining.

I wish the legislators would pass a law that would award these fiction writers with a felony charge for misleading the public.

One of the things I noted during this media circus, why was George Zimmerman described as white? To me he appears Hispanic. And from what I have read, he claims to be Hispanic. Yet the media insist on calling him white? They don't call Barrack Obama white, although we're told he is half white. He is presented as the nation's first black president. Obviously he is claiming to be black and the media is presenting him as such.