View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2012, 10:37 AM   #2
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

The problem with trying to get informed voters is that accurate and unbiased information is rather difficult to come by. Anyone who relies completely on the major media sources for this information are NOT going to be "informed voters", in my opinion. They will likely just mimic the prejudices and opinions of those prejudicial and opinionated editors they are reading. I don't see how any TRULY informed person can doubt that the media has been bought and paid for by the powers that be, and are filtering the information that is provided to you via those channels.

It truly amazes me that the internet is still available to us as a source of information. But I doubt that will be the case for much longer. Laws will be passed based on supposed good intentions that will gut the free sources of information now available on the net.

Now, with that being said, I believe that many TRULY informed voters may just stay home on election day, realizing that the choices are so piss poor that it doesn't make any sense to even vote. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil, any way you cut it. What is it going to take to FORCE those choices to be people we actually want to vote FOR?