View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2014, 05:22 PM   #8
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, apparently some Ebay sellers are acting as unofficial resellers for Amazon. I've gotten three packages of items I bought from Ebay sellers that came from an Amazon Fulfillment Service. The first two I opened up and saw that the invoice was marked that the merchandise was sent to me as a "gift". So I guess those Ebay sellers are using this as a method of drop shipping from Amazon. Anyway, I sent the second package back for a refund and explained exactly why. I would have sent the first one back, but it didn't dawn on me what was going on. I thought it was just a fluke of some sort.

Ordinarily, this wouldn't bother me, except for the fact that I refuse to do any business with Amazon. They screwed me over last summer concerning an order of a bushel of steamed crabs through one of their affiliates, not upholding their professed "A-to-Z" warranty, and I haven't had a thing to do with them since then. Nor will I.

So I got another box just today from Amazon from an Ebay seller that is going to go back to them. Wish those sellers would disclose their acting as resellers, because now I'm getting pretty gunshy of buying anything off of Ebay as a result.