View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2018, 08:20 PM   #44
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
Global Cooling Rich. Probably be like this for the next 30-40 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
Yeah, I remember that period of time when "scientists" were predicting a fast approaching ice age. And, of course, the governments of the world were called on to save us from the calamity. By giving them more money and power, of course.

I predict that sooner or later the cataclysm of "global unfairness" will threaten humanity with localized changes that will cause some to suffer while others reap the windfall benefits. Extraordinary efforts must be taken immediately, at great sacrifice from the public, for the governments of earth to unite and overcome this threat by more evenly distributing the negative and positive effects for the benefit of ALL mankind. Every citizen must do his or her (or whatever sex you may call yourself) part by surrendering all money and property via taxes, and turn over complete control over their lives to their governments to allow them to be able to accomplish this difficult task. Verifiable proof of this oncoming calamity will be provided at a later date, but in the meantime, everyone is asked to trust their superiors.

BTW, I already predicted the term "global change" becoming the new buzz term while everyone was still talking about "global warming". So mark my words about this new threat they will come up with. Never let a catastrophe go to waste, and if one isn't handy, just make one up.