View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2008, 09:14 PM   #8
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolassbrad View Post
boy people sure do jump on the wagon to slam nick.if he were an older guy in the middle of his midlife crisses driving a vette that shopped the sponserers here people wouldnt be talking **** they would say hes a great guy and it was an accident.hes 17 he shouldnt be in jail he should be on house arrest Iknow him personally and it was an accident john knew what he was doing when he got in the car.hes a dick anyway maybe it was what karma had in mind for him who knows but it seems he got what he deserved.we all do in the endI guess some of us arent as perfect as others
So, John was a dick and this makes what nick did ok?

And FWIW, I don't care WHO did it, if the results were the same, I'd feel the same way.

There have been several instances recently on other nationally known sites, where some dumb fawk overdriving his ability, has crashed and burned. I'm sorry they're dead. I'm also sorry that some of them took innocent bystanders with them!

If it were not for the likelyhood of being banned (again) I'd tell them too that what I though about it. Sorry your friend was a dumbass. Should have thought better about his actions

And if theis were "some mid life crises" guy, some unknown, nobody, they'd have him hung by his nutz for a max sentence.

And if I go out and do something stupid (which I do on occasion), and get caught or worse, then I too will have to pay the piper.

We all know you're close the the Hogan (Bollea) family, and I respect your loyalty, but loyalties and friendships aside, I can't support what he did and we all realize that either he received favorable treatment OR bought a damned good attorney.

I used to have a lot of respect for and admired HULK for what he did for the kids and the community. Unfortunately, that respect has been tarnished over the last sever years through his association with Clem (BUBBA) and his remarks during this matter

Once again, I don't believe in preferential treatment!

My next door neighbor's daughter that I have know since she was a baby, just got busted for possession of drug paraphernalia with residue (Crack).

I helped the family get a bondsman to get her out and hooked them up with an attorney. Her mom and dad asked me to speak with her and "review" her story and the fact surrounding the case. I did and told both of them that she was lying to us (and herself) and that the entire defense was BS!

It finally came out that I was correct. I care about her and them, but what she did was dangerous and wrong and she'll have to accept whats coming her way.

Nick should be treated the same way.

Oh, and he can't be placed in adult population simply due to his age; however, should he become an adult while he's incarcerated...that could be a cat of a different color

I doubt he'd care much for the adult sde of the house
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote