View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2009, 05:11 PM   #106
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Just a clarification here, the BOI is a special case on this site. Once you post something, it is set in concrete. No going back to make changes to what you have posted. This is because on my main site where I have a very high traffic BOI forum, I found that many a bad guy will stick their foot in their mouth, then go back to change the cat they let out of the bag before anyone could see it. It proved worthwhile to curtail that sort of coverup, and I felt it beneficial to do the same here.

Yes, the mods CAN edit or delete their posts in this forum, but I am requesting that the do not. Especially if they are acting as a regular member with the context of their posting here.
I stand corrected and thanks Rich

As I mentioned in my response to Brad, even though I "can" I "don't" for just that reason. Respect for others here and to keep us all on even ground.

I fixed the color because no one would be able to read it. The content remained

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher4u View Post
Gordon you can and are one hell of a peace maker and you do a great job keeping us in line thanks and you to Rich. I to hope this all works out.
GO NOELS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
Thanks Fletch and all the rest of you guys and gals that make this place such a great pleace to be

You folks are ladies and gentlemen (well, maybe with exception of Junk) and professionals. Not much for Rich and I to do but shoo away the spammers...

Wishing each and every one of you a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Prosperous new year.

Gordon

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote