Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe View Post
SWEET! It's going to be very interesting seeing the trees going past the
windshield when that beast goes sideways.... I'm looking forward to seeing THAT
video! Do you have any intentions on putting it on a dyno when you get the tune
where you want it to be?
Andy
I wonder if there are some tweaks I could do to the suspension to keep the rear end from wanting to swing around to the passenger side when the tires lose grip? The suspension is real stiff, as the car doesn't even budge when I get in and out of it. I don't know if that stiffness makes things better or worse for that problem. Stickier tires would help prevent them from breaking loose of the pavement so quickly, but that introduces additional stresses on the drivetrain. I guess I'd much rather have the rear tires be the "fuse" in the drivetrain instead of the driveshaft popping under load.

As for the dyno thing, Mike Carnahan said I can bring the car up to him whenever I'm ready (and his schedule permits) and he'll put it on the dyno for me and fine tune the WOT tuning. I'm just not ready to trust the car for that long of a trip quite yet, though. If I get more familiar with creating MAPs in EFILive, I might be able to get some of that done myself. But when boost kicks in, I don't see how I'll be able to hold it there for very long to get some good data collection for the MAP cells.