View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road
Default Hulk Hogan's son wants new sentence

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/p...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ST. PETERSBURG - Nick Hogan (Bollea) filed a motion through his attorney Monday asking for a different sentence.

The 17-year-old son of famous wrestler Hulk Hogan is serving eight months in the Pinellas County jail for the crash that left his friend John Graziano with permanent brain injuries.

Hogan is reportedly upset that he has to serve his time in solitary confinement because he's not old enough to join the adult prison population.

Hogan's lawyer reportedly plans to ask the judge to let him serve the sentence under house arrest until he turns 18

Where do I even begin? This schmuck almost kills his friend after drinking beer, racing his car, and crashing,,,, yet gets only 8 months out of a possible 5 year sentence (because we know celebrities or their families never get the full punishment) and now he's bitching about being in jail? GIVE ME A F*@&ING BREAK!! If it was up to me he would have gotten the WHOLE 5 YEARS!!!! He plead out to the charges because he knew the courts had his niz-uts in their hand ready to SQUEEZE them. Now he's had recordings released that he is upset over his cell being smaller than his bathroom at home, and he's whining while he wants HOUSE ARREST (and we all know he will follow that to a tee,,,, yea right! With those role model parents as jail guards,,, ggezzz). We also know how Linda Bollea feels that she has LOST her son because he sits in jail and she can't touch him (only see him through the TV video visitation screen) while John's mother can actually touch him (although John can't respond since he's in a vegetative state forever with an orange size hole in his forehead where damaged brain was removed). Another point to consider is the solitary confinement he is in. I'm sure momma Hogan threatened the courts over and over in hysteria while saying "you better not let those bad bad men harm my baaaaaby!". Now that same solitary confinement is TORTURE on the spoiled kid... The Hogans want special visitation away from the crowds (but everyone else has to sit in a hot cramped packed room to speak over everyone elses voices). Then to top it all off when they had the most recent crash (Brook crashing on the Bayside Bridge right after leaving the visitation at the jail) they still flaunt the 6 figure Mercedes and Caddis.... They tried to hide the 3 Vipers in the Dupont Registry building in Clearwater then they go out and buy 2 new high dollar Merz sports cars and a Cadi Escalade that has a gas bill to make any NORMAL citizen shudder.....

This family is SO SPOILED ROTTEN that it MAKES ME SICK SICK SICK. I hope the Hogans have to hand over every last dime to the Graziano family for medical care and punitive damages.

Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote