View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2007, 06:28 AM   #1
sglfladad

Name :
sglfladad is on a distinguished road
Default Job hunting/out on a limb

Looking for a job! I lost mine a few months ago due to corporate downsizing. I took a few months off to recharge and spend some quality time with my kids. It's now time to look. I'm not too interested in relocating as I like the corvette Florida board

First of all..if anyone knows someone at the Nielsen company in Tampa, there's an opportunity there that looks tailor made for me. I'm working with a recruiter to get my foot in the door for an interview, and any extra edge would be appreciated.

Here's my "summary". If anyone knows of an opportunity let me know. Pm me with your email and I can forward my resume.

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE+I) ~ CompTIA A+ Certified

Diligent and detail-oriented Information Technology Professional with more than 12 years experience in systems engineering, support, and network and database administration. Background includes proven skills in various Microsoft technologies, backups and restoration, and production support as well as extensive experience researching, purchasing, implementing, and managing mission-critical storage area networks (SANs). Demonstrated ability to produce superior results independently or as part of a team, achieving the highest possible availability and reliability of systems and applications for any industry.

Thanks

Last edited by sglfladad; 06-30-2007 at 09:42 AM. Reason: new title
sglfladad is offline   Reply With Quote