View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2014, 10:15 PM   #3
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the warning Mr. Ensley.

1. It will never work. There are ____ million guns in the United States of America. Just pick a number and fill in the blank. No one actually knows how many guns are out there so that makes your quest that much harder.

2. Even if all the upstanding citizens hand over all their guns(they won't, but we'll pretend)do you REALLY think the bad guys will?

3. If you look at history you will see that a nation disarmed is ripe for communist take-over.

4. Can you name one country that has successfully disarmed their citizens and had all their gun violence end? The answer is no.

5. The only way you will succeed in abolishing the second amendment is by violating the fourth amendment with illegal searches to determine who has all these guns. And if you think gun violence is bad now.....

Let me guess. I'll bet you voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 didn't you? And you'll vote for Hitlary in 2016 too won't you?

Fact. We live in an evil world. Some of us know this and we prepare ourselves to deal with it using the constitutional rights given to us by our forefathers. Candy asses like yourself would rather bury their heads in the sand and pretend that we'll all live happily ever after.

Rant over.