View Single Post
Unread 05-22-2006, 03:02 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Arrow What do you want out of this site?

I'm looking for suggestions on how to improve this site and make it not only better for the people currently registered here, but also more attractive for any visitor to get them to join in with us. So what do you think would help in those directions? Something you would like to see added? Something here you think should be removed? Any changes or rearranging needing to be done to make things more attractive or easier to use?

This site is for all of YOU, as I am only the caretaker. I did ask about a product review section earlier, but I didn't get any response on it. So let me expand on that a bit. This would not be just a regular run of the mill product review like you may have seen elsewhere. This would be in line with what this site is all about. Not only hard products for your vette, but also reviewing events and places in Florida that people may have some experience and feedback about that they would like to share in an easily viewable format. Is there a particular local tuner or repair shop you like and would like to let people know about? This would easily fit the criteria I am considering. What's your favorite Florida vacation spot? Best place to go snorkeling or diving? Favorite restaurant? Those kinds of things......

You see, this site isn't all just about Corvettes. It's also about Florida, and I want to emphasize that fact.

What about putting in moderators for sections where they can be an "expert on duty"? In particular tuning seems to be a topic I find intimidating yet nearly everyone seems to want to address this issue at one time or another. Maybe having a tuning section with a local expert would be beneficial?

I am currently installing the review script on one of my other sites so I can check out the mechanics of using it. From there, if I find it is suitable for what I want, and it appears that people here will find it useful, then I will install a copy here for you all to use.

Anyway, that's my plan on one mod (subject to being discarded if no one really wants it), so let me know if there is something else you think should be put into consideration.

Thanks.
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote