Unread 03-05-2008, 08:10 AM   #9
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM KILL View Post
Your link is wrong...try this one:

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd#mvt=m&lat=2...0FL%2033609%20

Explain to me what this dinner is all about!!
Just a bunch of friends hanging out?
Is this a weekly thing now?
I hate to miss a party!!!!
Jim

It's been a weekly (I guess) thing on Corvette Forum for a while. It's something that originated on the old CorvetteForum. We used to get HUGE crowds that would attend these things. We'd have them when a member came in from out of town, we'd use them as fundraisers for St. Judes, and such and I guess they just became sort of a weekly thing?

[u][i]Unfortunately, a lot of the old timers and long time supporting members (life members, etc) can no longer access the threads on corvette forum.

Subsequently, most have migrated to "less hostile territory" such as here, CorvetteGuru and the Valley. I guess thats why they show up here? IDK?

So to answer your question, it's not one something we put together but it is a gathering of vette owners, and that's always a party!!

Go, have a good time. If I get through with work in time, I may join you in the Elephant Chaser. If not, I'll catch you saturday at our regular spot at Andrehs

Last edited by Shadow; 03-05-2008 at 08:52 AM. Reason: edited by Shadow to remove MY improper content!