View Single Post
Unread 02-05-2007, 09:19 AM   #22
MMC5

Name :
MMC5 is on a distinguished road

Ray -

My honor...just happy you are out of Harm's Way!

Thanks for the info on the show. We've been talking about it for quite a while but I didn't realize it may be an over-nighter. I'll check with the local team and see what they want to do.

Your idea of heading up earlier then home later in the evening seems like a good idea to me, but maybe when the days are a little longer.

If I can find the link for the show comimg up at the Lighthouse in St Agustine, I'll psot it, but if anyone else has detail....

Your Meds are also in the mail. "The Chief Pharmacist" thanks you Very Much!

T

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
First off...Thanks for calling to check up on us!

Secondly, pick a day you and your group want to come up, but like I said, the car show is the 3rd Saturday of every month and begins around 4:30pm, I think. The time is on the link I sent you.
They have DJ's plating old time Rock N' Roll, beer, mixed drinks, wine, water and soda available to buy. Lots of places to eat (probably have a line though ), A few shops for the Ladies although, not too many shops at the Square where the car show is, but the other Square has lots of them, and more places to eat.

Oh, The car show consists of Classic and Antique cars/trucks.

Every night, both squares have entertainment, from live bands to DJ's. Lots of dancing etc. Although, it doesn't start till 5pm and always ends at 9pm. (kind of late I know).
If you all are crunched for time, ya's can get here around noon, shop, eat check things out etc. at one square, then caravan to the car show at the other square, check it out then head home or get a hotel room in the villages. Up to you.

~Ray

MMC5 is offline   Reply With Quote