Thread: C 4 parts
View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2008, 04:45 PM   #2
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUT LAW View Post
Is there one section to buy and sell parts new and used It looks like not . Idid serch words parts - used - sale -ect and get diff. infro .Unlike the vette forum national site. Am I just new to this site or ( fill in the blank ) Thanks . This site is a rubix cube I cant find how I got this post on agian . I think this is why this site isnt to Its max .
Craig, is that you son?

If so then and glad you made it on board

There is a flea market section for sales. Real easy to find, just look unter the forum headings

Yes, with one post, you're new to the site Like any new house you have to spend a little time getting used to it's layout

Once you do, you'll find that without all the subcategories, it's actually relatively easy to find your way around.

Not sure about the "rubics Cube" analogy though? If you can't find your way around here, you're gonna have problems anywhere you go.

Not sure what it's "max" is either? What do you mean?

It's a regional forum, NOT for profit and developed for and with a specific readership and user in mind

Oh, and you probably hit "edit", "quote" or "preview" instead of submit if you got your original post to come back up.

Hope you enjoy yourself

Then again, there's always that "vette forum national site" WTF ever that is?

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote