Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning View Post
Now,
as far as Rich, bob, and gordon.

You guys have some set of balls dragging my business into your pissy girl fights and your all dead to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gordon if he's your employee deal with him, and delete my contact information.

Rich thanks for not dragging me in.
Phil, I had no intention whatsoever to mention you by name as it was not necessary for me to do so to show my point. It was only the information about that contact that I needed, not your involvement. That was Bob's decision to do so. And unfortunately both Bob and Gordon jumped to the incorrect conclusion that you had forwarded that information unsolicited to me. I apologize that they came to that conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
We are laying the ground work for a Muscle Car site and it has nothing to do with Corvettes. The reason for contacting Tampa Tuning was to see if he wanted to advertise his services (free) and bring in new members from that category, of which none post in this forum.

So once again, where is the problem? Where is the conflict?

I have countless times tried to explain a different point of view but you have a one track mind and refuse to accept my views. Now if this a troublesome post for you go ahead and delete it and ban me. I am not going to walk through here on tip toes.