Unread 12-14-2006, 10:02 AM   #22
Nytro
Delta House Member

Name :
Nytro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man
Hey Nytro,

I did not direct this question to you. I directed it to Adam.
Why should I talk to Sal Zaino? You are one of the forum members that talk so high about Adams products. Dont you all want to know what you are getting for the high dollars that you are paying for his products? Actually you guys are so impressed you are like his salesman. So Sal Zaino has nothing to to with it. If Adam is a manufacturer he knows the answers to these questions. In fact I have a few more for him too.These are not questions that threaten his formula in any way. So, in other words mind your own business.

Joe-Flash man
More sour grapes. Obviously you feel threatened by the exposure and positive feedback he is getting. As far as minding my own business, this is a public forum last time I checked and I don't believe I have to check with you as to what posts I do and do not reply too. What do we care what is in his products, the only thing that matters is that they work and we are satisfied. Perhaps if your products were as good as his people on message boards would be raving about your product like his. I have seen none of that so I guess it speaks for itself. Instead of hijacking a thread started to promote his products by a satisfied customer, you should have started a thread of your own asking him questions, or better still if you didn't want unwanted responses you should have called or emailed him personally. As far as being impressed with his products, damn right I am and I will express my impressions and feelings about them because they are excellent products. And his customer service is the best.

www.adamspolishes.com

Authority forgets a dying king
Nytro is offline   Reply With Quote