View Single Post
Unread 05-16-2006, 06:28 PM   #9
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427
We are in Fallston which is north of Parkville. If you drew a diagonal line from Bel Air down to Cockeysville, we are located about half way between. My wife was raised in Kingsville and I survived in South Baltimore. We will be retiring next year and it is time to get out of Dodge!

I wanted to move to a place that was more tax friendly than Maryland and a place where I can play golf and with my cars 12 months a year. We settled on the SW side of Florida and so far we are very happy with our decision.

But I do have one question for you. Does the mail carrier know that he is delivering a live snake in that package?
Fallson?? Heck, I lived there as well when I was younger and living with my parents. Darn, what was the name of that street..... Abelia Way? Something like that. But small world anyway.

Yeah, Maryland had a lot of things I was glad to get away from. Gun laws being one of them. And I lived in a town house with a postage stamp sized front lawn and an equally small one out back. Right alongside the beltway. Quite a difference with what I have now. Anyone who can see my house is trespassing.

FedEx stops here and transports my animals for me. And yes, I have a contract with them for shipping live snakes. The previous driver still talks about the time I showed him the two headed snake I hatched out last year. But heck although it is against the law, I am sure my local post office would accept snake packages from me. My wife takes them Christmas cookies every year so they are pretty accommodating. We once got a letter that was ONLY addressed: Rich and Connie. Crawfordville, FL 32327. And they delivered it to us.
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote