View Single Post
Unread 05-24-2014, 12:10 PM   #4
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, I originally took the car back to the local Chevy dealership here in Tallahassee because of anomalous wear on the right front tire and had it aligned, and no one there mentioned anything about it being covered under warranty. Can't remember exactly how many miles I've got on the car off hand, but it was under 17K miles as of the first of the year, and I haven't driven the car much at all since then. And I have a 7 year extended GM warranty on the car, so it is certainly still under warranty.

I believe I bought the car after Chris Harwood had my blue C5Z for about a year, with no end in site for my getting it back, so it was likely April, 2010 when I bought it new. I bought the car from a dealership up in Washington D.C. because I just could not get a decent deal locally. Interestingly enough, I have been getting letters from the local Chevy dealership indicating that they want to buy that car from me. But I'm sure it's just so they can throw a sales pitch at me for a new C7 using the car as a trade-in. Thanks, but no thanks.

Oh well, just not worth the hassle to go back to the dealer and bitch about not getting a free alignment. What is done is done, and I would probably get a song and dance anyway, wasting my time in the effort.

Still haven't gotten around to taking the silver C6 Coupe to McGee's yet. For being retired, still seems like there is always something sucking up available time around here.

Matter of fact, I really should take the blue C5Z out for a spin today. Looks like we've got rain in the forecast for this upcoming week.