View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2018, 02:34 PM   #15
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
I guess I don't understand. When Connie and I go to the polls, we have to show our voter registration card and a driver's license before we even get a ballot. Our names are checked off on a list of eligible voters in our district/precinct.

Isn't that true all across the state, even in Broward County? A voter needs to prove their eligibility to vote, don't they? And it needs to be able to be verified during an audit or so-called "recount". If a vote by a legitimate voter cannot be verified, then the vote shouldn't count.

And isn't there a deadline for votes to be counted? If that deadline passes, any *new* votes are ineligible to be counted. Otherwise why have a deadline? I could claim next month that I have a ton of uncounted votes in my shed that I didn't notice earlier, otherwise.

Of course, the democrats have already stated that they need to do "whatever it takes" to win.

So if the American public loses faith completely on getting fair elections, what is going to become the only real alternative? Anarchy? Voting via the barrel of a gun? Something else?
Rich, in the DemoKratic Peoples Republik of Massachuetts, all I have to do is walk into my polling place, tell the volunteer what street I live on, then the house number, and finally my name. They cross out my name on the "IN" book, hand me a ballot and I vote. Repeat the process of street, number, and name on my way out, They again cross out my name on the "OUT" book, then I deposit the ballot into the machine. I can not remember EVER having to show any form of ID as long as I've lived here.
Be careful about switching over to "the other party". I'm starting to call Democrats and Liberals "Undocumented Assholes", and I like you too much to have you fall into that category! LMAO
Andy
By the way, (just as an FYI) I've been having problems getting the "smilies" into my posts. Don't know if anything is wrong on the server end, or my end, but there is a problem.
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote