View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2006, 10:29 AM   #37
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
Because of some of the issues there were (are) on this thread, I decided to PM Joe, and discuss his products, so as not to flood, bore or upset others here on the forum. As you can see (I copied & pasted from a PM) part of what I stated to Joe and he responded here on the forum.
I personally feel responsible this time, because Joe Basically was replying to my PM.
I DO NOT believe he directed it towards anyone on this forum.
As you can see, my PM was directed at another forum I belong to (corvettevalley.com, if you want to go look at the post I submitted for your
selves).
I know this may open me up to a few Shots, so be it... i'm a big boy!
I Wouldn't dream of taking shots at Adams, Because he's a "Forum Sponsor" just like Flash Wax.

I typed this in a Really big Hurry because I've gotta go now (the soup kitchen called). So some of my post may not make sense or come across the way I meant it to?

Respectfully,

~Ray

Hi Ray,

I dont think anybody will be taking shots at you. Its just not worth arguing, about anything right now. Its the holiday season and we should all be happy and thankful for what we have. I appreciate that you posted pictures and info on the other site. I will check it out when I get a chance. I see you have alot of trees on your property. Do you have a problem with tree sap on your cars?

Joe - Flash
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote