The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-22-2015, 05:51 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2013 Grand Sport 2LT M6-Orlando $42,500 Firm

Hi Everyone,

I am the original owner of this beautiful 2013 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport with only 9,035 miles. This is my third Corvette (I previously owned two Z06's), and the car gets a ton of compliments with the torch red exterior and the gloss black wheels and red brake calipers. It is nicely equipped with the 2LT package, which includes navigation and HUD. The car also has a ZR1 spoiler, black badges, and the NPP dual mode exhaust.

Strictly a weekend cruiser here in Orlando, this car has never seen rain, snow, or sleet. I have never taken the car to a dragstrip, street raced, peeled out, etc...Adult owned by a non-smoker, she has been well taken care of since I bought her, including the first oil change at 500 miles. The car is bone stock except I did install a Callaway short throw shifter to replace the stock shifter, and I also put ceramic brake pads on the car to reduce the brake dust. These modifications were done by Keith Cummings, dedicated Corvette mechanic at Courtesy Chevy here in Orlando. I also had clear bra installed on the rear fenders to eliminate rock chips due to the wide body, and the car has Lloyd's Floor Mats.

The car has approximately 14 months remaining on the 3/36 bumper to bumper warranty, and it also has the 5/100 powertrain warranty. I have the original window sticker, owners manual, both key fobs, etc...and a clear Florida Title in hand. The car has not been in any accidents or had any paintwork, she has been garage kept at all times. The only flaw with the car is a small 1 inch scratch near the bottom of the passenger door which is virtually impossible to notice unless you are laying down or squatting beside the car (see photo). The car also needs new tires as the stock Goodyear's are just about worn out in the back. Other than that the car is as close to perfect as you will find. I am only selling as I would like to purchase my fourth Corvette, a C7 Stingray. No tire kickers please, the car is priced to sell and you will not find a nicer Grand Sport than this.

Bill
:cheers:

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote