The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS: 85 Corvette

Selling my 85 and looking to move on to a 6-speed. (I just wound up not being able to really stand an automatic.)

Car has just under 105,000 miles on it. Paint is great but not perfect. Interior is all original Carmine Red Leather and in excellent shape. The bolsters have some wear but the seats are solid. Everything works in the car. A/C blows cold, heater is hot, cruise is fine, windows are slow but they work, etc.

Now for the good stuff.

In the short time I've had it, I replaced lots.
New Intake Gaskets
New Targa Top
Rebuilt transmission with all heavy duty parts and 2700 stall
New weather strippings
New slotted rotors and pads
New radiator

I have receipts for all work done. Everything done by my mechanic. (Except the radiator. I did that myself.)

Car is getting a fresh alignment and is ready to roll.

Only "bad" I can say is that the splash panel on the drivers side, one corer popped out. Also on the drivers side, the air dam piece is missing. I have the entire air damn kit from Wilcox that goes with the car.

Added goodies:
New air damn with mounting hardware.
EGR delete plates
AIR Delete kit (with belt to go with it)
Original air cleaner lid (One currently on the car was modded for air flow)

I have driven the car to Florida and back. Currently it is my DD until I find a replacement. I'm asking $6500 or best REASONABLE offer. I can take any specific pictures anyone would like to see.

Thanks for looking! :thumbs:

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote