The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 11-20-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2001 ptk twin turbo vert

I have a low miles 16K 2001 twin turbo convertible clean title vette for sale. it has built 408 iron block 6.0, ptk twin turbo kit 60lbs injectors complete fuel system the car dynoed at 656 to the wheels at 7psi of boost due to high compression it being a nitrous motor with ported 243 heads i have a set of stock 317 heads. It is florida car with low documented miles. it is now in new york car was involved in a collision when i bought it. it was hit on the drivers side i changed the 1/4 panel door,and front bumper and both inner fenders, door and 1/4 were bought used front bumper cover and inner fenders at the dealer with all of the suspension parts. the fender was good. i have all the parts i removed so anyone could look at them and inspect. i have pictures of the car while it sat crashed. no damage to the frame. most parts bought a dealer. it has bilsteins shock with zo6 springs adjustable sway bar links steel braided brake lines cross drilled rotor. Mcleod St.Twin.Borg & Beck Long. Alum Flywheel clutch kit, borla exhaust, car is also mini tubed and fits a 335/30/18 tire a custom stereo system with 8" door speakers and 4 in tweeters with a 12" L7 kicker solobaric in a custom enclosure, 4" cowl induction carbon fiber hood. car runs great drove it in the middle of the summer temp never passed 200 with a/c on in traffic. very reliable

the bad: needs both airbags, 2 front hubs to get the abs and traction to work, 1 headlight motor and windshield.

car just came out of the body shop came amazing

looking for 25k clean title.

I also have a set of hre 3 piece wheels for sale the wheels are currently taken apart to get painted. front's are 18x10 1/2 and rears 18x14. i just measured the inner and outer and it adds up to 14 inches

email me at 1fastc5@gmail.com

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote