The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 06-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
alshirey

Name :
alshirey has disabled reputation
Default C5 stock and performance parts...

OK, all parts are off a 2000 C5 six speed car. Here's some piece parts I laid out for sale and will do my best to describe and price, shipping to be calculated later...

Contact me at: alshirey@hotmail.com

Original parts with just over 100k miles on them....

1. Water pump. $80 obo

2. Alternator. $160 obo

3. Coil assembly with bracket. $300 obo

4. Clutch throw out bearing. $120 obo

5. Starter. NOT SHOWN...it was left at the garage and will be picked up by 6/30. $100 obo.

This list of parts were put on by previous owner and can only tell you they have over 55k miles on them.

1. TPIS ceramic coated headers and gasket. Pretty good shape, has the air tubes and some have started to crack with weld to keep connected and one blew right off....patched it up and snipped it closed. Somewhere over 50k miles on them...I dCan provide better pics if needed. $495 obo.

2. Corsa X-pipe with Random Tech high flow cats. One of the heat shields popped off in disassembly but can be easily tacked back on. $350 obo.

3. TWO sets of pushrods. Thunder Racing 7.400" long, .080" wall. $95 obo. The other set of pushrods are brand new factory pushrods out of an LS2. ZERO miles on them. $75 obo.

4. Mcleoud adjustable master cylinder. $160 obo. Also have a BRAND new GM clutch master cylinder $65 obo.

5. Weiand aluminum intake. Ported with fuel rail, injectors and BBK 80mm Throttle body. The engine had a decent enough cam so the tuner had drilled the throttle body blade. $600 obo.

6. Original 241 ported heads. This combination (intake, heads, cam and exhaust) made GREAT Power and sounded sick. PROBLEM....the timing chain broke and 5 valves were bent from touching the pistons. I was told that new guides should press in and you'll be good to go. If they were just plain old 241 heads, I wouldn't even list them, but since they are ported...I thought they'd be worth something to someone. $400 obo for the pair which will include springs and retainers. Cam had .571 lift so they're good for at least that much. Again, $400 obo.

New Components.....less than 40k miles.

1. RPS stage 3 clutch. Excellent clutch that has dual friction single disk and aluminum flywheel. I was going to stick with this clutch and just have it rebuilt. IT requires being sent to CA and I didn't have time, so I replaced with same clutch. Totally believe this is worth $450.

2. Just barely seen is the Oil Sender Relocate with liquid filled gauge. This was purchased from DPE Corvettes and was barely on the car...it's like brand new and performed flawlessly. $200.

Contact me at: alshirey@hotmail.com

Last edited by alshirey; 06-21-2009 at 04:27 PM.
alshirey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2009, 04:48 PM   #2
alshirey

Name :

Monday afternoon bump...
Unread 11-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
alshirey

Name :

Is there no way to edit my original post. I've sold some items and changed price on others.....would rather edit original description.

THANKS.