The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 01-14-2016, 11:45 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2005 Silver Cammed 6-Speed Corvette

Up for sale is my 2005 Corvette, I purchased this car just about a year ago and have only put about 3k miles on her. No issues, oil has been changed every thousand miles since I've owned it. If you come take a ride in this car I guarantee you will not leave without it.

Mileage: 108,xxx
Color: Silver
Title Status: Lien
Transmission: Manual

I just had a new Mcleod Twin Disk Clutch installed as well as new brakes in the last 1k miles.
Full Navigation, Sirius XM Radio, and Heads Up Display.
Hurricane Cold Air Intake
Short Throw Shifter
Cammed
1 3/4" Long Tube Headers
Offroad X-Pipe
All Carbon Fiber accents and Black out kit for the whole car, including carbon fiber rear spoiler (looks amazing)
HIDs Low and High Beams
All LED Interior lighting

No real issues with the car, occasionally some clutch shudder but thats about it. only scratches on the car are underneath the front bumper minus one or two on the actual body.

Asking $22,500 but am open to offers.

Right now I owe about 16k on the car, so the car does have a Lien. (Possibly the only problem with the car lol)

I also have tons of pictures and videos on my phone if you are seriosuly interested. I'm located in Southwest Florida you can call or text anytime if you have any questions at all 2-3-9-2-9-7-9-O-2-6

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote