• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New Member complaint

Heck, I have had MORE than my share of threatened lawsuits just for maintaining that BOI forum mentioned above. The point of such threats was to attempt to scare me into deleting the thread about the person or business in order to destroy the evidence posted. However, I don't scare so easily, and have NEVER deleted any such evidence at all. There is substantial case history stemming from federal law that protects owners and staff of sites like this concerning such matters.

So... did I miss the stickied thread at the top of the BOI that lists the businesses that have threatened lawsuits over threads with factual information? :reddevil:

I spoke with the investigator today and "someone" mislead him that my problem was solved and that I was taken care of. Not the case my car is still not taken care of, not by a long shot. The motor is in but shakes, the air conditioner isn't charged, it's not drivable. I guess the state has to take in all the evidence and then lobby the fines, so I guess we'll see there.

Chris can change the name of the shop all he wants but he hasn't changed at all. He's still a liar, a cheater and a thief. Since putting my issue out there I have been contacted by several (6 in all) people who have issues with work he has done, parts he's removed or other things. I have encouraged all of them to contact the Dept of Ag and Consumer Services.

Just figured I'd give you all an update.

The state is building a case and they will be using my car as part of the evidence against him.

I spoke with the investigator today and "someone" mislead him that my problem was solved and that I was taken care of. Not the case my car is still not taken care of, not by a long shot. The motor is in but shakes, the air conditioner isn't charged, it's not drivable. I guess the state has to take in all the evidence and then lobby the fines, so I guess we'll see there.

Chris can change the name of the shop all he wants but he hasn't changed at all. He's still a liar, a cheater and a thief. Since putting my issue out there I have been contacted by several (6 in all) people who have issues with work he has done, parts he's removed or other things. I have encouraged all of them to contact the Dept of Ag and Consumer Services.

Just figured I'd give you all an update.

Thanks for the update. I thought they would just proceed regardless of the condition of your car. At least one other person said they filed charges. I think I read somewhere else that the facility wasn't licensed. What the heck are these people doing if they're not doing a full investigation?

Bob Korreck

No if the complaint is satisfied then it drops off. While they still can lobby fines in my case they won't seek a resolution. Meaning Chris won't have to pay for my car to be done correctly elsewhere.

I understand what you're saying but how can someone mislead them if they're supposed to be doing a full investigation? You should be the only person that can say it's been properly taken care of or you want to drop the case.

So I'm saying what are these people doing? Obviously not their jobs.

Not sure either. I've been trying to contact the guy for a few weeks. His office number had changed, so that made it a little hard. From what I was told there was a letter of satisfaction that was sent from Xtreme or one of the liars associated with Xtreme.

Not sure either. I've been trying to contact the guy for a few weeks. His office number had changed, so that made it a little hard. From what I was told there was a letter of satisfaction that was sent from Xtreme or one of the liars associated with Xtreme.

That's funny and pretty sad. You file a complaint against someone and that person or person's unknown say you're now a satisfied customer and they believe it. My last question for now. You sure this agency isn't based in Washington, DC? :shrug01:

That's funny and pretty sad. You file a complaint against someone and that person or person's unknown say you're now a satisfied customer and they believe it. My last question for now. You sure this agency isn't based in Washington, DC? :shrug01:

While certainly nothing is impossible, it certainly would be an unusual system of managing complaints whereby the target of such complaints could officially dismiss them merely on their unverified say-so.....

While certainly nothing is impossible, it certainly would be an unusual system of managing complaints whereby the target of such complaints could officially dismiss them merely on their unverified say-so.....

Almost like they don't want to work. Ya know, when I stop and think about it I wish some of our elected officials in DC would take a 2 year break.

Back