• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

2014 Florida Caravan

als2052

Road Trip!
I know this is still a ways off but a separate thread should be set up for the latest Caravan news that has recently come out..

Thanks,
I plan on going. I bought my vette the weekend after last year's event so I missed it and don't want to miss the next one.

Carrie Sue Deleon is new Fla captain....

AAhhh, I believe she was an active part of the Caravan in 2009 as a local leader or regional leader if I remember correctly. Congratulations to her and I hope she likes the "promotion" to State leader! :thumbsup: National Corvette Caravan's are a blast!

Carrie led the SW Fla group and did a very good job...Cant say the same for the other leaders from what I heard...

Well since I bought mine the weekend after last years event, buy the time 2014 gets here I will have made my last payment the month of the next event. That is assuming I still have it. If thing do not get any better at work I will be unemployed come year end. :shrug01:

Back