• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Preference

I know alot of people like the Glock, but has anyone used a Sig Sauer and how did you like it?

Sigs are excellent guns. I keep a P229 in .357Sig next to the bed. Kind of bulky to carry, though, at least for me. The Glock 33 is much more compact and fires the same round.

But I believe you can trust your life to a Sig if that is what you want to carry. Very dependable and very accurate.

I know alot of people like the Glock, but has anyone used a Sig Sauer and how did you like it?

I used the SIg P226 for over 15 years. Carried it as my duty weapon for 12 or so.

Absolutely loved it!!:thumbsup:

Very sturdy, reliable adn well made and accurate, right out of the box!

Functioned regardless of the crap loads we put through them on the range (I was an instructor at the time), regardless of whether it was clean or not, and regardless of the weather!

I've had it hip deep in muck, and it still fired without cleaning.

yeah, I'll take a SIG any day:thumbsup:

(Is that enough?):D

Back