• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

The World's Fastest Indian

Rich427

'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16
This movie is based on a true story that took place during the late '60s. The main character (and he truly is one in this movie) is played by Anthony Hopkins. He plays an old guy from New Zealand that is hell bent on getting his old Indian motorcycle to Bonneville to see how fast she will go.

This is more than a motor head movie, it is a good story and actually heartwarming. Hopkins does a great job in this movie! I had never heard of the World's Fastest Indian when it was in the theatres, but a friend had recommended that I rent it. After seeing it, my wife (who also enjoyed this movie) and I bought the DVD for our collection.

It is Rated PG-13 with a Rich427 rating of 3 and 1/2 big blocks! Worth the rent. :thumbsup:

Rick....I'm late to this party but got the movie on NetFlix and I agree it was a terrific flim.

Rick....I'm late to this party but got the movie on NetFlix and I agree it was a terrific film.
I also got it on NetFlix (last year ) and thought it was excellent .NeTFlix is great for some of us while our cars are trapped in ice caves .

Back