• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Wall Street

THOR

My wife and I went to see this tonight. I thought it was an excellent sequel to the first one. Michael Douglas plays his role to the hilt. Hopefully, this won't be his last flick and he fully recovers from throat cancer. I give this movie :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

My wife and I went to see this tonight. I thought it was an excellent sequel to the first one. Michael Douglas plays his role to the hilt. Hopefully, this won't be his last flick and he fully recovers from throat cancer. I give this movie :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

:iagree: went to see it this weekend and is really good. At the beginning there is a monolog of events of the last few years and is very accurate. Also if you follow financial markets there is actual coorelations to real firms.

Any way Blue Horseshoe still loves Anacott Steel.

Back