• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

78 pace car

Pace Car

hi gang, I am new to all florida, I have a 78 pace car, L82.
I joined a while back and was at the lounchen in clearwater.
this is my first posting and if not for bob special K I would
have delayed even longer.
I am a member at large of BACC in clearwater.
I am also running the show at Dimmitt Chevy in Clearwater Oct 22nd.
more info on that to follow.

Howdy and welcome!:welcome: Before anyone else says it, we're gonna need pics of your 'vette if possible.:yesnod: It sounds like a cool ride.

Howdy and welcome!:welcome: Before anyone else says it, we're gonna need pics of your 'vette if possible.:yesnod: It sounds like a cool ride.

Which one? This guy has the '78, a '71 beautiful yellow vert and excuse me for cussing but also a frame off '57 Bird. It's about time he got his azz on here and posted. :D

Which one? This guy has the '78, a '71 beautiful yellow vert and excuse me for cussing but also a frame off '57 Bird. It's about time he got his azz on here and posted. :D

Well, he mentioned the '78 in his post so I'll settle for that.:D Of course, if he's got pics of the others too...:yesnod:

'bout time

It's about time you got off your ass and started posting. Gee, wonder who took that picture? :crazy03:

Back