• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

thor

Just saw it today in 2D. Great flick. I hate wearing the 3D glasses plus the extra cost.

sarah and i had never been to a 3d movie, and shes been bugging me to go see one for a while. i absolutely hate going to the movies, but can appreciate that some movies should be seen on the big screen. i figured this would be one of those. the 3d stuff was amazing, but i dont really have anything to compare it to. i wear glasses, so wearing glasses ontop of glasses was a bit goofy. we saw the 3d imax, so thats why the tickets were on the ridiculous side, sarah went to get a small popcorn and soda, but came back empty handed as they told her it was $17 and she laughed at them. i cant imagine trying to take a family the the movies these days.

Back