• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Howdy Folks! Port St. Lucie saying hello...

SIINSI

The New Guy
This site is a great idea. Nice to have something regional. Hope to catch up with some familiar people. I've been MIA on most sites for a while :(

My name is Miguel. I'm 33 and have a 2002 TR Z06. I go to Moroso from time to time and want to start getting into autocross. I hate long walks and holding hands :rofl1:

well, thanks for the invite and great site :thumbsup:

Miguel

Hi Miguel. Glad you showed up. I hoped my invite wouldn't offend anyone. Lord knows I get enough SPAM myself and hate like hell to think I would be considered one of them.....

:welcome:

Miguel, haven't seen you on Z06Vette in a while. What's going on? Still not smoking I hope?

Welcome to our second home.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks :) Yeah, I haven't been of Z06vette in a while. Things have just been hectic with work and I haven't even been able to take the Z to the track in months :(

Yes, still not smoking! :thumbsup: Thanks for asking. I started working out and eating a whole lot healtheir too :)

I don't know if you guys remember but, the wife and I were working on our second child and sure enough, she is now 3 months pregnant. We're very excited about that!

Good to see there are so many of you on here. Like I said, it really is nice having a regional site to go to. Can't wait for the first get together :)

Thanks again,
Miguel

Back