• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C3 "Goldie" is for sale

Kap142

FOR SALE. Beautiful 1972 numbers matching LS5 (454 cu in) 4 speed in great condition. Vehicle is equipped with P/S, P/B, A/C. Color is Chevy code correct War Bonnet Yellow with deluxe Dark saddle leather interior in perfect condition.

Vette frame is rust free and in great shape. Tires are new Firestone Fire Hawk Indys in P235 60R 15.

NADA lists average retail at $49,540. Asking price is $30,000.

Feel free to PM for my phone number of additional information.

Ken.

Attachments

• P3230001.jpg
    P3230001.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 189
  • P3230002.jpg
    P3230002.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 177
  • P3230004.jpg
    P3230004.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 178
  • P3230006.jpg
    P3230006.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 176
Hard choice to make my friend...

we feel kinda sad :nonod: that you're letting 'her' go. I'm sure there is still a Corvette in your future as u have said!

Yep I am but i have a feeling it's going to take time to work out, we shall see and yes you are right a C5 or C6 will be next. That way we can cruize over see you guys more often.:thumbsup:

we feel kinda sad :nonod: that you're letting 'her' go. I'm sure there is still a Corvette in your future as u have said!

Are u thinking about doing our 16 April show??

No I'm afraid not Jack. We will just be returning for a trip to Georgia.:shrug01:

Goldie

Goldie is now on ebay and Corvette Traders and Used Corvettes. Tell your friends.:thumbsup:

Hey Ken.........
Have any luck selling "Goldie"? I haven't seen any posts about it and was just
wondering. Still lookin for a C5 or C6 or have you finally broken down and bought
one :dancer01::dancer01:? Say HI to Miss Carrie from Dotty and me.........
Andy Anderson :wavey:

Hey Andy,

No she's still on the market but I'm not in a hurry to sell her. She's beautiful right where she is. When she does sell then we'll go do some serious looking till then I'm still having a great time with her.

Our fondest regards to Dot and you too Andy. Would love to see you guys again.

Hey Andy,

No she's still on the market but I'm not in a hurry to sell her. She's beautiful right where she is. When she does sell then we'll go do some serious looking till then I'm still having a great time with her.

Our fondest regards to Dot and you too Andy. Would love to see you guys again.
Enjoy her while you've still got her. Dotty and I will be back in Florida in October
if the job holds up, and probably sooner if it doesn't. Got 322 days till I hit 66, and then
IT'S RETIREMENT TIME :dancer01::dancer01::party: !!!!!! Stay cool if you can.........:thumbsup:
Andy :wavey:

Hey Ken...

I'm telling an Australian about your car...he's looking for something like yours to take back with him or have it shipped there. I mention if he is interested, I'll get him your phone/email...so be ready!

Oh yea...say hi to gorgeous for me (not Goldy:hehehe:)!!!

Glad to hear from you my friend. Sure pass my number along to your bud.

And tell sweet Traci I send my love.

Ken

Back