• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Selling most my guns

Sub-Zero

Well I am getting divorced and no room for the guns anymore. I wasn't shooting much anyway. Any ideas the best way to do it. I don't want to sell to Joe Blow and have them killing on the streets. I was planning on putting on consignment with University Gun and pawn. I have some Single action army's, XM15 bushmaster, Paraordinance P10 45 cal, 45-70 sharps replica new in the box, ect.

Any advice on how I can get the best money for these would be appreciated.

Thanks

When I sold off most of my guns, I did so through Gunbroker.com. I tried selling them at a local gunshow by having a table there, but that just didn't work out well.

I don't think I should sell them before the actual divorce if final. However I will get the list with prices together.

I don't think I should sell them before the actual divorce if final. However I will get the list with prices together.

I would be interested in the Bushmaster. I will be traveling to Felda in the near future and will be passing right through Wesley chapel.

I would have to get $700 out of the Bushmaster. It has an extra clip some ammo and a dot scope for it. It has less than 50 rounds through it and the barrel and receiver have been cryogenically treated.

I would have to get $700 out of the Bushmaster. It has an extra clip some ammo and a dot scope for it. It has less than 50 rounds through it and the barrel and receiver have been cryogenically treated.

that is one heck of a price. I'll have to see how my funds are looking when I head down that way. it will be late October or early November before i will be making that trip. Don't hold it specifically for me, if someone comes up with the money first, sell it. If i get the money soon i'll PM you and arrange sending you a deposit or something.

Back