• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

So what did everyone get this Xmas?!?!

ynkedad said:
:yourock: :thumbsup: :dancer01: :thumbsup:
:usa_flag: :usa_flag: :usa_flag: :usa_flag:

~Ray
Gotta Second That Motion Silverback!

Just a relaxing Christmas here with Betsy, some close friends and Both Moms! Mine, Alicia is 81. Betty is 91 ~ and does crossword puzzels In Ink!

Certainly blessed to still have them!

Tom :wavey:

only a few days after Christmas.....................

I got my first Vette. A beauty of a 72 C3 BB 454 w/ 4 speed and A/C. I'm in love again (already in love with my wife).

For unknown reasons the forum says my files exceed the size limit. I'll figure it out somday.:wavey: :wavey:

Kap142 said:
I got my first Vette. A beauty of a 72 C3 BB 454 w/ 4 speed and A/C. I'm in love again (already in love with my wife).

For unknown reasons the forum says my files exceed the size limit. I'll figure it out somday.:wavey: :wavey:

Ken, send them to me and I'll get them posted for you if you want.

FNG here. :wavey: This was a Christmas to remember. It started in late October when my wife and I closed on our house and then I had my new C6 delivered on December 18th. As far as Christmas gifts go, it does not get much better than that. Delta0six.jpg:crazy03:

Delta0six said:
FNG here. :wavey: This was a Christmas to remember. It started in late October when my wife and I closed on our house and then I had my new C6 delivered on December 18th. As far as Christmas gifts go, it does not get much better than that. View attachment 846:crazy03:
:welcome: to the Forum! and Congrats on the Home and Vette!:thumbsup:

EDIT: Sorry for the double posts...Comcast has been a real Nightmare for the last week or so.

Delta0six said:
FNG here. :wavey: This was a Christmas to remember. It started in late October when my wife and I closed on our house and then I had my new C6 delivered on December 18th. As far as Christmas gifts go, it does not get much better than that. View attachment 846:crazy03:
:welcome: to the Forum! and Congrats on the Home and Vette!:thumbsup:

Yes, a very nice house and a nice Vette. What a way to start out 2007.

Ray, did you say you were stuttering ? :lmao:

Delta0six said:
Awesome Home and Vette and :welcome: to CorvetteFlorida.Com:wavey:

Mekanic said:
I got a shirt and a peice of pu$$y.
:hmm: atleast you can wear the shirt!
both were 2 sizes too big :(
:hmm: atleast the shirt might shrink and you can wear it!:lmao: :rofl1: :lmao:

Mekanic said:
I got a shirt and a peice of pu$$y.

both were 2 sizes too big :(

Darn! I don't think I would want to make posts in public like that which would bring my "manliness" into question! :lmao:

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Rich Z said:
Darn! I don't think I would want to make posts in public like that which would bring my "manliness" into question! :lmao:
:thumbsup: Very Good Point you made there Rich!:rofl1:

I understand the shirt being too big.
But maybe on the other subject, something was too small :lmao:

SteveK said:
I understand the shirt being too big.
But maybe on the other subject, something was too small :lmao:

Oh damn bro....he definately opened the gate on that one:lmao:

Hmmm, I got something that is MR and goes ZOOM and drove it home from the NCM. Next to my wife and kids, Probably the best and coolest present I could ever want.:crazy03: :crazy03:

Back