• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Are we THAT boring?

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
I guess us Florida corvette people are just too boring to have anything much to talk about here. Guess I'll go take a nap.... :hehehe:

Got his hands full, don't he?
Hmmmmm do they even MAKE "Z" rated snow tires in C5 or C6 sizes? :lmao:
Andy Anderson :wavey:

Last edited:
At least he is getting somewhere. Now that I think about it they are not failing, they are just doing a power slide as they go down the road.

That brings back not-so-fond memories. I've been in that situation before (not in a 'vette) and it was nooo fun. It's a very helpless feeling.:nonod:

All that horsepower and nowhere to put it! What took the cake was the guy on the bicycle that rode right by him! Honestly, if I lived up there, my CTS V would stay parked on those days. I don't know that my F350 crewcab longbed would fare any better. If I got sideways like he did I'd take up the whole road! I guess that's one of the reasons my cousin's 96 Vette only has 3000 miles on it! He lives in Joisey!

Got his hands full, don't he?
Hmmmmm do they even MAKE "Z" rated snow tires in C5 or C6 sizes? :lmao:
Andy Anderson :wavey:

with the roads icy like that noone would need "Z" rated tires.... at least i wouldn't need to go 149+ MPH.... so if you could find a studded snow tire that is "L" rated (up to 75mph) I think you would be good in that situation.....

And the answer is....

081207-4421Corvette4x4.jpg

While we all know the 4X4 thing is not a Corvette idea..... This one is pretty tastefully done (if it had to be done at all). I dont think its too bad. (but don't put me on a list to buy one)

Well, now we're barely getting 40 registered members per day to even bother stopping by here.

Sorry, but there will be a point to where it is just no longer worth me keeping this site running. I thought it was a good idea, but I guess very few others agree... :shrug01:

This site will not survive with only lurkers....

Oh well.....

Back