• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Ever try this?

Never hear of them. But, at more than $1 per oz seem way too expensive unless they are better than the commercial grade stuff.

Interesting concept,

I was thinking about buying a similar product from Griots.

Let us know how well it works.

Never have...never will.

There's absolutely no way this stuff will not cause marring to the painted finish.

It sure looks suspicious that your first post here is about an amazing out of this world product. Schilling for a friend or yourself perhaps?

:confused:
Never have...never will.

There's absolutely no way this stuff will not cause marring to the painted finish.

It sure looks suspicious that your first post here is about an amazing out of this world product. Schilling for a friend or yourself perhaps?

Well know it all, you seem to know all the answers, so i quess theres no way you will listen to anybody, so have a nice day.

Last edited:
:confused:

Well know it all, you seem to know all the answers, so i quess theres no way you will listen to anybody, so have a nice day.

Is your name Gary or Bob?

You give me way too much credit, I'm not a know it all but I know more than most.

Nice try.:thumbsdown:

Sorry rich, i dont sell the item, just seen a demo and thought i would share it. But people just want something to flame about, no more comments from me. Some people just need to be open minded and they might learn something.

Sorry rich, i dont sell the item, just seen a demo and thought i would share it. But people just want something to flame about, no more comments from me. Some people just need to be open minded and they might learn something.

Don't let someone else put you off, please. If someone comes in here causing trouble, they WILL be dealt with. Those "people" who cause the problems will be sufficiently warned that their attitude is not welcome here. If that doesn't work, then they will have to go elsewhere.

Quite frankly the major reason I set up this site was for the members to learn new things by hearing about new products. That's why I don't force advertisers to pay anything to advertise their products and services here.

:thumbsup: Gary,, thanks for the post, let us know how its works for you.
You never know when you may hit on something that works well, not all of us are professional detailers, or have the desire to be one.

Back