• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hey all

AlphaEden

Hey all was invited here by Rich Z from corvetteforum.

Name's Long, I'm from Fort Myers, FL but 9 months out of the year I'm up in Savannah, GA for school at Savannah College of Art and Design, i'm a Graphics Design major, also been working in the industry for over 7 years now. I'm also 20 years old btw.

My main daily driver is my pride and joy, a 2004 Cosmos Purple Pontiac GTO A4that is supercharged, and cammed, and yes it's faster than my vette.

My weekend warrior is a 2001 Triple Black C5 Convertible M6 :P

I currently work 3 jobs on top of school, designer at Flynn Design, Freelance, and Real Estate down in FL when I get the chance.

I'll be back in FL starting June 2nd for a couple of weeks so if anyone's in the Tampa/Fort Myers area let me know, we'll go grab dinner and some drinks or something. :)

Welcome to the site! I can't say that I like the GTO, but I bet yours is damn quick! I know this year is the last and then they are redesigning it. I hope they do a better job than copying the Monero.

Sounds like you have a pretty busy life with 3 jobs and school. More power to you. I couldn't do it. I'm not that motivated! :hehehe:

Edit: I'd like to see a few more pics of the GTO. I don't think I've ever seen Cosmos Purple before.

:welcome: to the site. I used to have a '66 GTO many moons ago. I did a LOT of mods to that car and learn a lot from it. After about the third time that I spun rod bearings I sold it and got out of doing car stuff. But I did enjoy the hell out of that car when I had everything running right.

Enjoy yourself here. We are growing daily and got a real good group of people here.

Here's pics of the vette:

vetteback.jpg

vetteprofile2.jpg

vetteprofile.jpg

vettfrcs.jpg

the GTO during a sunset:

perfectshot.jpg

nosediveright.jpg

Welcome to the site! I think I have seen your GTO at the Fort Myers Racing meet. I currently own the green Audi TT and you talked to myself and my buddy with his yellow 04 GTO w/ intake/heads/headers/cam.

Ah yes, Steeth, looking forward to seeing his car again.. Lots has been done since we seen each others cars stock...

You guys still go to FMR?

AlphaEden said:
Ah yes, Steeth, looking forward to seeing his car again.. Lots has been done since we seen each others cars stock...

You guys still go to FMR?

Very rarely (probably every 2 months or so), our group, Florida Car Club meets up in Naples. Steelth (Jason) goes there mostly every week. If you ever would like to come by a meet, just check out our website www.FloridaCarClub.com & check the events/meets forum.

Zach said:
Very rarely (probably every 2 months or so), our group, Florida Car Club meets up in Naples. Steelth (Jason) goes there mostly every week. If you ever would like to come by a meet, just check out our website www.FloridaCarClub.com & check the events/meets forum.

FMR has become too much of an idiot and ricer nation for me now, doing burnouts in parking lot and drifting in shopping carts what are they thinking?

I'll check it out, hell I'll probably come out to Florida Car Club one of these days, thanks for the link.

Great lookin' pics! I do love that purple.

Where did you get your fuel rails painted? Autobuffs? And if you don't mind my asking, what did you pay to have them painted? I want to get mine painted either fire or lightning.

Scott

There's a guy up here in Savannah, GA that does AMAZING work, his name is Earl and he owns E's Custom Airbrush, he's recently moved into the automotive paint industry so he can paint your entire car the same way now.

I paid 300 for mine.

AlphaEden said:
9 months out of the year I'm up in Savannah, GA for school at Savannah College of Art and Design

Hey I went on a weeks vacation up in Savannah last Sept. SCAD was everywhere! You guys took over the town! Met a nice lady who was an art student, and was doing the walking ghost tours for extra cash. Also saw Fort Pulaski and the other civil war era forts in the area.

Cool town, lots of history.

PS, where the heck do you park your GTO while your there? Parking was so limited and sucked!

Depending on where you go and what time of the year you go it does get rather crowded, but when I'm in classes, I usually park next to the building I go to in the street. If I'm partyin downtown, usually I park in a garage.

I really hate parking in the street but sometimes you just don't got a choice in the matter.

Back