• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Another Newbie, Hey

:welcome: to the club! You might as well get it over with and post pics of your ride before everyone jumps on you about it... :yesnod:

:welcome: I second or third the request for pics!! It looks like a great looking C3 from the avatar.

Hey another Bradentonite. Welcome to the GANG. We got enough Corvette Florida members now to form our owm posse! Give me a shout sometime and let's do lunch. Mark:welcome: :welcome: :wavey:

Thanks Kap, glad to be aboard. Hope to have a few more manatee/sarasota guys joiinings us soon. Only problem is they have c5's LOL. Still good guys though.
Kap will have to talk, need some engine photos if stocks to see how some lines,etc run.
Ken

Glad to

My Vette is a 454 and is stock in configuration (at least as far as where the lines are). I'll be glad to help any way I can, as will all the guys here on the forum.

Ken:dancer01:

Back