• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Credit Union help NEEDED

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Now what, you say? When I reach medicare age I get my C7 B'day gift from wifey. I can't exactly say, "Can't wait", but it will help lighten the blow when I turn 65- God willing.
65?hell I'll never see 65 again :D But if this helps -My cardiologist told me that if I could make to my mid 60's without a major heart problem or cancer I'm programmed to live to 125 .You are only at your half life :D

Maybe you and I could do a group purchase .:thumbsup:

Maybe you and I could do a group purchase .:thumbsup:

I'm cool with that idea, but you're gonna have to wait on that. I am 62 and the 14s are the current model year. When I'm 65 I believe the current model year will be the 17, so I'll be preparing for the purchase in 2016. My wife and I will be doing the Museum delivery/tour. I can't wait for that first drive in it back to FLA. :dancer01:

I'm cool with that idea, but you're gonna have to wait on that. I am 62 and the 14s are the current model year. When I'm 65 I believe the current model year will be the 17, so I'll be preparing for the purchase in 2016. My wife and I will be doing the Museum delivery/tour. I can't wait for that first drive in it back to FLA. :dancer01:
Just about my schedule and I want to do museum delivery .:thumbsup:

Back