The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-19-2015, 03:35 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTT- 2015 Z06/07 M7, 2LZ, TR on black for C1

First off I absolutely love my Z!!!! It is perfect, zero issues and has never been hammered. It is really too much car for me... : )

I have a nice collection of C1/C2s including a pristine split, nice 61 jewel blue etc..., etc. so I know these cars very, very well.

My z has 1,200 pampered miles, never been hammered, broken in properly, perfect car fax, never wet, and is in Wellington Florida. Glen E wax method and it turns heads and I can't get out of a gas station without 20 minutes talking about my baby. It has the properly installed Xpel paint protection film.

But being at BJ this weekend I just simply can't stop thinking about my first love, the c1s.

I want to do a trade for 54-67 car, comparative value or $ added. (Approx$100k ???)

I am not looking for projects or drivers. I am looking for documented cars ideally with some judging. Honest cars.

So if you are tempted to move up to a honest babied car, that can do 2.95 0-60 and 10s on the quarter shoot me a PM with what you have.

I am well known, and would not offer junk and not looking for junk.

Here she is with my son...

I will move the old 51 truck out if I find the right stable mate for my other cars...

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote