The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-31-2015, 11:58 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2008 Jetstream Blue Z06 - 9700 Miles!

Well. I've decided that I'm going to list it. If it sells, awesome! If it doesn't, awesome, lol. I'll keep it and continue enjoying it as it's an absolute blast to drive and is truly a street monster, and the jetstream blue is just too gorgeous :)

2008 Corvette Z06. 9,700 miles on chassis.

Clean Carfax.

Car has a Built and Sleeved ERL 434 Block with Texas Speed Heads.

- All engine specs can be given to anyone needing / wanting them. American Speed Factory in Florida put the car together and Jordan is one of the most helpful guys ive ever met. He'll talk with anyone interested at all about the car.

Engine build now has about 1500-2000 miles on it and runs flawlessly. The car is having air forced in through a Vortech V3 T trim supercharger on a measly 5.5lbs of boost, peaking to 6lbs near redline. At this boost pressure the car is making 700whp. The car was tuned by Mayhem Motorsports. They've always been my go to guys for my LSX tuning and do a fantastic job. The motor is built to easily handle 1000whp. I decided to go with the V3 as I got it at a good deal used from a close friend. The supercharger kit itself is the only thing purchased used for the car and it has about 5000 miles on it now. Unfortunately this blower on this engine setup will max around 775-800whp. If youd like more power, you could upgrade just the head unit and put a YSI on it and make all the power youd ever want for the street.

This car has never seen the track what so ever. I do highway pulls occasionally with friends and that's about it. I do only have one set of wheels with the car and thats the Weld RTS' that I just purchased and put on about 2 weeks ago. The CCW's in some pictures are the wheels that used to be on the car which I no longer own.

Car as a ZR1 front lip, side skirts, and rear spoiler. All being fiberglass and painted gloss black. New OEM black housing headlights were installed recently as black housings are a MUST HAVE for all my C6 corvettes i've ever owned. The black halo and roof is wrapped gloss black so that can be removed if the buyer wishes. Car is lowered on CorvetteMods lowering bolts. AEM Digital Boost and Wideband Gauges on the interior for monitoring, and a JL Subwoofer mounted in the trunk in a standard JL enclosed sub box.

Car is putting the power to the ground through those 17'' Weld RTS' by a stock TR6060 transmission and a Katech Twin Disk Clutch that is fairly new. I know plenty of people who are making 850+whp on a stock 6060 and beating the crap out of it and lasting a while, so that definitely isnt a weak point in this setup either.

I have plenty of receipts for the engine build, and like I said, Jordan at ASF is more than happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

This car bone stock has the NADA book value of $48,000. Im asking $55,000 firm. Ive sold 2 vehicles on corvetteforums and both buyers wire transferred me full funds before ever even seeing the vehicle in person and theyre more than happy to vouch for me as a seller. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to contact me anytime of day by phone call, text, email, or PM on here. My contact information is listed below.

Marshall Brown
Cell Phone : 252-314-5604
Email : Mcbrown36@aol.com

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote