• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New to the Forum - C6 & C7 Owner

Nosferatu

Stumbled across this site. Figured I'd join up and see who else is local in the area. I'm in the Tampa area and we daily drive both cars. We have both a C6 (my daily driver) and a C7 (her daily driver). One is stock (C7) and the other (C6) is far from it. :lmao:

My wife mostly drives our C7. It's a 2LT Z51 M7 with magnetic ride. Total blast to drive and absolute corner carving vehicle. :D

The C6...:hehehe:

It's a demon. Should be good for an easy deep ten second pass whenever I decide to actually put a sticky tire out back. It's a fun daily driving ride.

All the modifications are in my signature but I've done a little of everything...forced induction, bolt-ons, suspension, brakes, fuel, clutch, etc. etc. etc.

The car is downright ridiculous on street tires but the blower whine is oh so much fun.

IMG_20150628_154719_zpsajhgofwo.jpg~original

IMG_20150628_154811_zpsyxobzwam.jpg~original

IMG_20150628_160723_zpsbm3tabxx.jpg~original

01_zpsfffr7pe2.jpg~original

IMG_20150709_163701_zpsplnq3qbs.jpg~original

IMG_20150709_162957_zpsq8130y8l.jpg~original

IMG_20150709_163245_zpsnzhhgqr8.jpg~original

IMG_20150421_122540_zpsweenmwgs.jpg~original

20151021_190319_zpsdychhygt.jpg~original

Remove%20Dirt%20Edit_zpsh5pphajy.jpg~original

20151021_190415_zpsjyyryqoa.jpg~original

Welcome to the Forum.

My wife and I live in Wesley Chapel. I drive a black 2008 ZO6 and my wife drives a 2014 Laguna Blue convertible Z51 w/auto and mag ride.

We just recently joined Tampa Bay Vettes sponsored by Stingray Chevrolet. We ran Tail of the Dragon with them and helped with their Corvette/Chevy show at Stingray. They are a great bunch of people. You should check them out.

Lloyd & Carol

Welcome to the site. :welcome:
By any chance did you get your C7 @ Stingray Chevrolet in Plant City?

:yesnod:

Nice rides!

How do you like that Mantic clutch?

Feels more supportive than the stock unit.

Welcome to the Forum.

My wife and I live in Wesley Chapel. I drive a black 2008 ZO6 and my wife drives a 2014 Laguna Blue convertible Z51 w/auto and mag ride.

We just recently joined Tampa Bay Vettes sponsored by Stingray Chevrolet. We ran Tail of the Dragon with them and helped with their Corvette/Chevy show at Stingray. They are a great bunch of people. You should check them out.

Lloyd & Carol

Great minds think alike. :)

I know of the group. They meet a bit too far out west for us. Plus we tend to stick out being a bit of the younger crowd (early 30s) :thumbsup:

Nice rides, diggin the wheels on the C6.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

I went with them because I wanted to put wider tires out back. I did that on the stock rims initially and the tires you could feel weren't stable at speed due to flexing. Same tires now on these wheels problem solved. :thumbsup:

Back