• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Fall/Winter 2023

Low here at the weather station in front of the garage was 42.8 degrees. Had to run to a doctor's appointment and it was right chilly out there at 8:00 am.

Low temp on the monitor in front of the garage registered a low of 28.8 degrees overnight.

Low of 28.4 degrees last night. I thought it might be a bit cooler than the previous night. Opposite of what the weather prediction was, of course.

Tuesday night/Wednesday morning - low of 24.1 degrees

Wednesday night/Thursday morning - low of 26.6 degrees

It's turned out to be a real winter lately. Only saw snow one week up in Kentucky last year but we went up to Nashville, Tennessee on Wednesday and ran into snow and icy conditions just north of Birmingham, Alabama. And the same conditions leaving Nashville going to Chatanooga Wednesday night.

It was 5 degrees in Nashville Wednesday morning. Been in the low 20's at our place in Colquitt, Georgia. Looks to be a warming spell next week but it's still early in the season, so.....

Imagine how much worse it would be if it weren't for the "global warming" we are suffering through? :hehehe:

I have relatives living in Kentucky now, that used to live in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

This morning on Facebook one of them commented, "Through with winter!"

It's been a while since they had to deal with single digit and negative digit cold and it's taking a toll.

We load in Nashville, Tennessee every week and last week we were delayed in leaving on time because only two employees showed up to work due to the icy conditions. Only the interstates are maintained with salt up there and very little in the way of resources (plows) are allocated to the local infrastructure.

It's been a while since we had what I call a "real" winter like I remember from the 70's here in the north Florida, SW Georgia area, where it got cold and stayed cold for more than a week at a time. Yep, global warming.....

Back