• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Thanks Tom

You Messin With Me Chief? :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Those legs do look kinda avian don't they! :lmao: :lmao:

Tom, Thank You.
Cheryl and I had a great time. It was also cool meeting other members that we have not met before. The cruise in through the back roads was very cool too. Anyone who has pictures or video of the cruise, could you email some to me so I can make another cruise slideshow/video from different views than only mine.

You can download the video from Linger Lodge from my web site. All the videos of Corvette’s on my website can be downloaded.

Go to my website follow the link to the Corvette section, click on Video Gallery, and click on the video you want to see/download. Right click on the link under the video and click on “save as” and save it to your computer. The video that you download is bigger then what you see when you play it over the internet.

My email address: timothy@flamingotv.com
My website: www.thehalleys.com/timstoys/index.html

Tim

Our Honor Tim!

Keep us posted on your schedule. If you go back to the island, we need to know when you head back this way so we can try to plan something. What the heck, we try to schedule around Andy :lmao: :lmao: Sometimes the magic even works! :thumbsup:

Thanks for joining us Sunday and THANKS for the upcoming video!

I didn't get a single pic! :thumbsdown: :eek:

Tom

MMC5 said:
What the heck, we try to schedule around Andy :lmao: :lmao: Sometimes the magic even works! :thumbsup:

Tom

Yeah......and Andy (Dotty too!) REALLY appreciates it!!!:thumbsup:
HEY.....Where else can you have this much fun for the price of a plane ticket from Boston (actually Providence R.I this time!)?
Andy :wavey:

Curacao said:
Tom, Thank You.
Cheryl and I had a great time. It was also cool meeting other members that we have not met before. The cruise in through the back roads was very cool too. Anyone who has pictures or video of the cruise, could you email some to me so I can make another cruise slideshow/video from different views than only mine.

You can download the video from Linger Lodge from my web site. All the videos of Corvette’s on my website can be downloaded.

Go to my website follow the link to the Corvette section, click on Video Gallery, and click on the video you want to see/download. Right click on the link under the video and click on “save as” and save it to your computer. The video that you download is bigger then what you see when you play it over the internet.

My website: www.thehalleys.com/timstoys/index.html

Tim
Nice to meet you both,Should post more like we talked about.Everyone here are really good people.:thumbsup:

I’ll be working on the slideshow/video later on tonight and tomorrow.
If anyone has pictures that they want me to include in the slideshow/video please email them.
Thanks
Tim

Curacao said:
Videos of Lakeridge Winery can be found on my website :dancer01:

http://www.thehalleys.com/timstoys/index.html

Follow the corvette side to the video gallery for CA videos.

Enjoy Tim :crazy03:
"Six Days On The Road" I LOVE it!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Between you & Cheryl, Rob & Mary, there is some real movie goin talent here! :dancer01:

I'm sure she posted it, but here again is the link to Classy's version.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/067377c0-86a7-459e-b1f8-9951007310b2.htm

Thanks To All Four Of You! :yesnod: :yesnod:

T:wavey: M

Back